Friday, November 5, 2010

Blogger's Holiday!

Most of you know that my background is in hotel sales and that I only embarked on my fitness career in May of this year. Like mana from heaven this incredible opportunity has come up for me to work on an interim basis at a beautiful Embassy Suites in La Quinta, California. And have I mentioned that my one and only child moved to California in March of this year?

While this is an awesome opportunity for me it does mean a temporary disruption to my blog and to my fledgling fitness business. But that's ok as I will be back with a vengeance in 60 to 90 days so don't you dare go anywhere - just stay tuned!



In the meantime, check out the beautiful Embassy Suites La Quinta - Hotel & Spa. It's surrounded by mountains, graceful palm trees and seasonal flowers, and has an incredible amount of meeting space compared to a typical Embassy Suites! Not to mention a beautiful, nurturing, relaxing spa. . .. . . . ahhhhhh. . . . .





























If you're reading this and plan meetings or you want a leisurely get away or you travel to the area on business, do yourself a favor and check out this beautiful hotel which may be the best kept secret in Palm Springs! Ask for me!

3 comments:

  1. I will miss all your great posts and look forward to you resuming them. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and to quote a fellow body builder turn politico. . . . . .

    I'll be back. . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun experience for you! soak it all up, before you know it, you'll be back in atlanta! can't wait to read your blog when you get back. those californian's are so fast forward, you are sure to pick up some blog worthy material

    ReplyDelete